- Holmes Fest
- Search Results
- Talks, Workshops, Classes
- Portsmouth The Home of Great Writing I: Public Talk
- Conan Doyle and the Mysterious World of Light by Matt Wingett: Public Talk
- Recollections of John Pounds by Henry Hawkes: Public Talk
- Lake Allen’s A History of Portsmouth: Public Talk
- By Celia’s Arbour by Walter Besant: Public Talk
- Creative Writing Workshop – The short story
- Writing for TV – Creating a script from scratch – Workshop
- About Me
The wailing of the air raid siren in Portsmouth’s Guildhall during a 1940s nostalgia show awakens a mysterious sailor from a time long past.
His presence will come to threaten the life of one of The Three Belles – the singing trio who have inadvertently awakened this spirit of wartime Portsmouth.
Anneka, Sally and Izzie – or “Betty”, “Gail” and “Dorothy” have to play detective to track down the mysterious stranger, and in doing so uncover an old wrong they must put right.
A ghost story with a difference – this novella will keep you guessing to the end. Starring the real-life singing trio The Three Belles!
This is the first in a series of stories to star The Three Belles.
Runs to approx 22,000 words.